County Wicklow Community Partnership CLG is a Local Development Company that delivers a range of social inclusion, enterprise, family support, employment and community development programmes for individuals and communities in County Wicklow.
County Wicklow Partnership’s, Wicklow Child & Family Project wishes to appoint a
for a Part-time Maternity Leave Cover position, working 21 hours per week.
The Wicklow Child & Family Project provides a community based family support service to local families in Wicklow Town and surrounding areas. The project is managed by County Wicklow Partnership and funded through Tusla Child and Family Agency
The role of the Project Worker is to provide support that improves the quality of life for families while promoting the personal, social and educational development of children, young people and their parents always keeping the child at the forefront of the work.
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, have excellent interpersonal skills, have the ability to work as part of a team and a commitment to working in partnership with statutory, voluntary and community bodies
Qualifications / Experience:
The ideal Candidate must possess:
- A recognised Honours Degree in Applied Social Studies (Social Care) or Professional Qualification in Social Work (N.Q.S.W)
- Ability to provide evidence informed brief goal focused interventions to families
- Ability to deliver evidence based and/or evidence informed parenting support programmes to parents
- Experience of Family Support Work
- Car owner with full, clean driving licence
Salary will be commensurate with qualification and experience
- Application by completion and submission of CWP application form accompanied by a cover letter.
- Only applications made on the official form will be considered.
- A Curriculum Vitae will not be accepted as a valid application.
- Application Form and Job Description can be requested by emailing: email@example.com
- Closing date for receipt of applications is 12 noon, Friday 10th July, 2020
- Short listed candidates will be invited to interview on: Monday 27th July 2020 or Tuesday 28th July 2020
- Completed application form can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org before the closing date