SICAP Data Support Assistant
The SICAP Data Support worker will support the monitoring function of the SICAP programme in County Wicklow Partnership. The person appointed will support in data capturing, data entry and adherence to SICAP programme requirements.
Reporting to the SICAP Policy, Monitoring & Evaluation Officer
Key responsibilities of the SICAP Support Worker:
- Work with key personnel in meeting programme requirements for the SICAP programme.
- Ensure administration processes are adhered to.
- Assist the SICAP Reporting Officer in identifying opportunities for efficiency in processes.
- Ensure duties assigned by SICAP Reporting Officer are completed.
- Carry out monthly data collection follow ups with clients as requested by SICAP Reporting Officer.
- Assist in data capturing through internal CRM system.
- Conduct all communications both internally and externally in a friendly, professional manner.
- Contact clients by telephone to carry out monthly data collection follow ups with clients as requested.
- Assist in the upkeep of programme filing including photo-coping, faxing and binding.
- Carryout data capturing and maintenance of CRM system.
- Setup and maintain new and existing project files when required.
- Upkeep of SICAP publicity file for all events supported by the programme.
- Provide support to the SICAP Reporting Officer as required.
- Recording of minutes at SICAP team meetings when requested.
- Must maintain confidentiality of all clients and staff of the SICAP Programme and the CWP organisation.
- Carry out other CWP related duties as may be assigned by the Company from time to time.
Knowledge of the SICAP Programme is preferable but not essential.
- Experience of office related duties.
- Excellent Excel Skills and experience in data entry.
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team.
- Experience in use of various office equipment.
- Excellent communication skills.
Salary appropriate to qualifications and experience.
Hours of Work:
The post will be a part time role of 14 hours/2 days per week.
To apply for this position, please write in the strictest of confidence together with a CV to E. Forde, SICAP Recruitment, County Wicklow Partnership, 3rd Floor Avoca River House, Bridgewater Centre, Arklow, Co. Wicklow
Deadline for receipt of application:
Monday 14th May, at 4:00pm